United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris, and New York and it’s head office resides in Nigeria (Marina UBA House Building). From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Currently the bank has a vacant position for the below requirement for any interested and qualified applicant. see below if you meet the criteria so you can just apply and make banking your starting point of career pursuit.
Banking Trainee Recruitment Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment Specification
Are you a Diploma Holder?
Are you 27 or below?
Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
Requirements Educational Qualification: • Minimum Educational level – OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline Competences:
• Excellent customer service orientation
• High level of integrity
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Selling skills
• Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
• Paying attention to details
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fast and error-free processing
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Selling & Marketing Skills Method of Application Note
• Interested candidates have to be available for assessment in Lagos.
• NABTEB qualifications are not accepted.
For Interested Applicant Visit the link below to sign up for your profile and continue your registration.