First Current Plus is a current account with a difference. It accords you the opportunity to manage your funds without paying transaction charges such as Account Maintenance Charge (AMC) on your transactions monthly having maintained a minimum operating balance on their accounts.
Existing Features also Includes:
1. Minimum opening/operating balance of N500,000 for individual customers and N5, 000,000 for corporate customers and N5,000,000.00 for corporates
2. Free issuance of initial chequebook
3. Maximum of 5 withdrawals in a month via cheque/Letter of Instruction; where withdrawals exceed 5 times in a month, the system applies default AMC at the prevailing rate per mile on the total withdrawals for that month.
4. Internet & mobile banking, debit card issuance, SMS, and e-mail alerts
Withdrawals limit – 5 times inclusive of alternate channels.
New Features of the First Current Plus Account:
1. The increase of withdrawal limit from 5 to 10 (Alternate channels included).
2. The introduction of N5,000 fixed monthly charge.
3. Merchant discounts for debit card holders.
4. FirstLounge services at the Lagos MM International Airport for account holders.
Documents used in opening First Current Plus Account:
1. Duly completed Application Form
2. Valid means of identification (Drivers License, National ID Card or International Passport)
3. Valid proof of address of residency e.g. current Utility Bill not exceeding 3 months
4. Two passport size photographs of Applicant
5. Two satisfactory references (current account)
To open a personal FirstCurrent Plus account,
Download the FirstCurrent Plus (Individual) Account Opening Form
Complete the form and submit at the nearest First Bank branch.