Prepaid cards. These are cards that are easy to use and re-loadable, it is also convenient and reliable to use at any point in time. No credit check or bank account is required. you can also give a third party your information to use.
Are you unsatisfied or unsecured using your regular debit cards for online transaction due to inputting your account details for purchases and would prefer a prepaid card?
Do you want to monitor your driver’s fuel expenditure or daily expenses monthly or yearly basis?
Do you need to separate your household or utility bill payments e.g. PHCN or water bills immediately after your salary is paid?
Then you need the GTBank Utility Card!
The GTBank Utility card is an all-purpose Naira denominated prepaid card designed to provide ultimate convenience, flexibility, security and is ideal for making casual purchases at supermarkets and shops, purchasing fuel at filling stations and so much more!
Unlike other cards, the Utility card is pre-paid which means that you will have to load money on the card prior to use. The card is linked to a virtual pre-paid account so that all transactions made with the card are reflected instantly on the prepaid card account.
- Features and Benefits
- Activate by changing your PIN on any GTBank ATM
- This card is non-personalized and is issued instantly to existing GTBank customers.
- Acceptance for Payment: Can be used at Point of Sale (POS) terminals, ATM and online both locally and internationally.
- Access to cash: Gives you 24-hour access to funds from ATMs worldwide.
- Safety: Employs the use of Chip & PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions. This card cannot perform Secure Code transactions.
- Easy reloading via the following options:
o Cash deposit at any GTBank branch
o GTBank cash deposit ATMs
o Own account transfer via internet banking
- The card is valid for 2 years